Friday, April 29, 2016

Idaho Life

Well, our family moved to Twin Falls, Idaho in February. Eric got a job for Wright Physical Therapy. He loved the company so much that that is really the only thing that brought us here. We don't have any family here and I have to admit, it was hard for me to leave the mountains. In the beginning I had a hard time figuring out what to love about this area. I missed the green trees of Washington, the ocean of California and the mountains of Utah. What did Idaho have to offer? On a drive home one day the sky was cloudy and the sun was setting. The colors were brilliant and the clouds were so beautiful. I could see so much sky around me. Idaho offered amazing views of the sky. The sky! And the fresh air with that constant breeze. Slowly I have grown to love it here and have been able to meet some great friends. It has meant a great deal to me to feel a connection here and to feel like this is home. 
We've made some good memories here in Idaho. 
And there's just something about a field of cattle, any time of the year, that I find kinda pretty. :)
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

No comments: