Friday, April 29, 2016

Hawaii, just us.

Eric and I went to Hawaii for a week in December. It was probably the most relaxing vacation I've been on. I was 25 weeks pregnant, so I was pretty much forced not to do much. We went for a run every morning along the ocean, ate lots of macadamia nut pancakes and hula pie, and then hung out at the beach all day. A few things I noticed, being away from the kids, was being able to sleep and eat whenever I wanted to, and us being able to talk to each other without being interrupted a million times. It was wonderful! And weird. 

Also, I'm including the middle picture of me wearing a lion shirt, because I want to remember that funny memory. I would basically bend and it looked like the lion was talking. Then Eric would talk in a funny voice. We laughed so hard, I don't think I'll ever throw that shirt away haha!
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

No comments: