Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sometimes life's a swirl of color


This is one of the books I've designed lately. It's a true story of a family that lived in Sumatra during WWII. They were taken captive and held in a Japanese prison camp. The family helps each other through this difficult time while growing closer to each other and to God. I don't know how it ends yet, but I can't stop thinking about it and all the lessons I've learned so far.

Lots of changes have been happening around us lately. So many dear friends and family are going different directions in life right now and big decisions are being made. All this makes me stop and think about my little life and the way it is moving. It makes me wonder the impact I have on other people's lives.


A dear friend told me a few months ago to just know this: that my Heavenly Father loves me. I found it very comforting, and those simple words have affected me more than I thought they would. As long as we understand that simple principle then we can do or get through anything.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................

4 comments:

N+C said...

thanks for sharing jenn. its always good to be reminded of simple truths like that.

Jacquelyn said...

i want to read that book when you're done... sounds really good. and i love the quote.

Carrie B. said...

Awesome cover Jenn and a good reminder of what is most important. Gracias!

Lisa said...

You designed that?! That's so amazing! You're so talented.