Thursday, March 3, 2011

Guten Tag!

He's back! Eric was crazy busy in Germany, but he did manage to snap a few photos for me. I love this photo of a barn where you can see Zugspitze, the highest peak in Germany. Such a cool little town in the middle of the Alps. Eric mostly loved his ski time, eating delicious crepes, and trying out some tasty brats while he had the chance without me saying 'nah, let's eat something else'. 


I was just glad to have him back. And that armful of chocolate sure made him even more huggable. mmmm. I love Milka.
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................

1 comment:

Jacquelyn said...

Ok seriously every time Molls wears her "milka" hat she says "Eri" so cute. we loved the chocolate. gracias.