Thursday, November 26, 2009

cornucopia
















This year Eric had to go to Lake Louis to cover the World Cup. So I made him a little Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday, and we got to eat some turkey turkey. Eric will be gone for 2 weeks! :( Boo. He knows it's hard for me, so he left a little treasure hunt each day. A clue on the Christmas tree leading to a small note and prize. (I guess this was something his mom used to do for him when he was a little lad during the Christmas holiday.)
I don't know how long it took him to put this together for his sad and lonely wife, but it sure does make her day. and i am so grateful for it.



on this special day, i am so very grateful for family, friends, good health, and a husband that I love to the blue blue sky! Happy Thanksgiving.



1 comment:

Karin said...

That is hard to have him gone so long but how cute of him to do that for you. :)