Friday, February 27, 2009

You Got Me

Last week we celebrated the 1 year mark! I know, a whole year has passed since our rainy wedding day. Seems like getting married was biggest event i'd do in my life, and now it was just a stepping stone.

Before now:
One of our first dates at the top of Bear Claw for a ski patrol dinner. I remember I was so nervous around all those strangers. Eric always introduced me to everyone- (a quality i love about him.) 

I didn't kiss him for a long time, and then I didn't say I loved him for an even longer time. Oh the dating game. But one day I just realized that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him and everything clicked... he was my man. :)

I'm so lucky to be married to someone I love so much, and that he includes me in everything he does. He's just the best... he's my man. 



We celebrated the day the best we could.

1. skiing
2. temple
3. dinner
4. a gettaway stay.
5. Eric playing me a love song.

Well eric, i've got a song for you. 
I love you to the blue blue sky. 

4 comments:

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

You two are very cute together. Happy Anniversary!! They fly by faster and faster every year.

kt said...

Congrats on the one year mark!! I think you guys are gonna make it :)

Karalee said...

It's crazy how fast time can go by. Especially when it's with someone you love. Congrats!

Steph said...

Congrats! Cute pics. Hey, will you email me those pics from when we went skiing. Thanks again for the passes and letting us use your gear. Oh and i finally found your black shirt...i'll bring in out in April.