Friday, April 4, 2008

G.C.

It is strange to think that President Hinckley is gone. He was the prophet i grew up with. He's all i know. I've learned so much from that man. He taught me how to keep my chin up when things get hard and to always move forward with faith. I am so grateful for the chance i had to hear his words, and to see all that he offered to the world.

One of my favorite quotes from Gordon B. Hinckley:
"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

I am excited to hear from our new prophet this weekend. 

1 comment:

julie williams said...

Hey women...you changed your blog on me and I couldn't find it!! So fun I've loved reading all your posts. It will be great to keep in touch with you through your blog and to see what's taking place in your lives. Love ya have a great weekend!!
Julie