Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Earth Day


PRETTY EARTH PICTURES. These are some of the winners of Nature's Conservancy "best nature" photo. This one is the Dolomite Mountains in Northern Italy. 
ORGANIC BOUQUET. For every flower or gift purchase 10% will be donated to The Nature Conservancy's Plant a Billion Trees Campaign from April 1 through April 30, 2008. The Plant a Billion Trees campaign will restore and plant one billion trees by 2015 in Brazil's Atlantic Forest, one of the greatest repositories of biodiversity on Earth.

My goal: Bike to school in the summer and only use the car for long distances and at night. It will also be nice with these crazy gas prices, and with my triathlon training:) 
P.S. The reason i look like such a dork in this picture is because i wanted to pose with my bike that Eric MADE for me!!!

3 comments:

Jacquelyn said...

sweet shades girl and sweet bike and sweet ...
um ok that's is such a rad idea. love it.
And let me know if you ever need a ride. :)
peace, love, dope!

Carrie B. said...

Good goal Jenn! I totally just got my bike fixed so I can do that too! Eric made that bike? What a rad husband you have!

Shanshine said...

Jenn Dog. Love~ One Love//

I will be out on the road with you. Look for me on the celeste green bianchi bike of love.

Pedal On.

Love