Thursday, January 3, 2013

2012 wrap up


This year was the best year of my life. How could it not be? Our sweet little Heber came into our lives. At the beginning of the year I was working full time up until Heber was born in April, and then my world changed. Eric started school for Physical Therapy, and I learned how to be a stay-at-home mother. It was a year for so much learning and growing. Wow, some days were hard. But I am soooo grateful for it. 
We were able to visit my sisters this year in Washington and Colorado and also took a little vacation to California and introduced Heber to the beach. We got back on our bikes and took Heber along with us. We went skiing, of course, and I went to Wicked with all my sisters and mom. I worked hard on a family history book and Eric spent many long hours studying his eyes out. I'm so proud of him for all he fits on his plate and still has room for us. I love my little family more than anything in this world, and I am so grateful for this past year I've had to grow closer to them.
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

No comments: