Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Gratitude

am thankful for the simple little things in my life. for people who make me better. for people i can trust. i'm grateful for the gospel in my life. for good books. for chamomile tea in the morning and dinner with e.roy at night. for my absolutely wonderful family. they are so comfortable to be around. for eric's family too. they have hearts of gold. i'm grateful to get an education. i love what i do. i feel extremely lucky. i'm head over heels in love with eric. he is charming and makes me laugh. i love my friends. they are very important to me. i love this earth. i'm grateful for the seasons. i love the peaceful feeling that snow brings. this time of year makes me happy to be alive. i feel so blessed. 

1 comment:

Jacquelyn said...

Have fun in peru. You've worked hard for it.